Angino & Lutz
The personal injury law firm of
Angino and Lutz is the oldest and
best-known personal injury law firm
in Central Pennsylvania.
The attorneys of Angino & Lutz are committed to serving your special needs. Our Harrisburg law firm’s practice is limited to Plaintiff civil litigation. Our Attorneys specialize in the areas of:
If you are interested in a free legal consultation with a personal injury attorney from Angino & Lutz, You can call, email or fax. 717-238-6791 (local) 1-800-648-2070 (toll free) email@example.com 717-238-5610 (fax)
If you are seeking legal representation, you probably have a few questions. While we cannot provide legal advice through our website, we have provided a few answers to many of the commonly asked questions. Learn More
- David Lutz lectures throughout Pennsylvania on various topics relating to Automobile Law Insurance. He will be speaking at the Pennsylvania Association for Justice - Auto Law Seminar on April 23,…
- In November, 2014, a Perry County Jury, in the dram shop case of Estate of Kerlin v. MS & BS, Inc., awarded the wife of a man killed by a…
- David and Richard have had 15 settlements and verdicts in 2014 each in excess of $100,000. They have also tried more than 300 cases over the course of their careers.
- In his career, Richard has briefed and argued more than 150 cases before courts such as Superior Court, Supreme Court, Commonwealth Court, and the Third and Ninth Circuit Courts. Richard currently…
- Richard will be trying a whistleblower case in Federal Court for the Eastern District in Philadelphia in February/March where Richard established the law in the country that permits whistleblowers to…
- On December 10, 2014, Richard will argue another Superior Court case to establish the law in law firm disputes.
- Richard argued before the Superior Court en banc (nine judges) major product liability issues against Ford Motor Company in a rollover case that resulted in paraplegia.
- On October 28, 2014, Richard argued a major case in the Superior Court against Santander Bank to reverse the banking industry's foreclosure activities during the recent recession/depression.
Just a belated thank you for your assistance in our auto insurance case. We appreciated your candid advice and guidance. Even with our backgrounds in medicine and law, we could not have reached a successful settlement without your expertise. You helped us make the best of an unfortunate situation for our family. We would highly recommend your services in the future. We felt like family and the thoughtful, caring manner we received was more than we could have ever expected. Everything was done to our satisfaction. Mr. Lutz's knowledge of law, insurance laws, and his prompt responses. Highly recommend to anyone involved in an accident.